ABCD (Always Be Crazy Drawing)— Warren Craghead III, part two
The Uncomics Craghead-aganza continues in this second talk with Warren Craghead III, where he and host Allan Haverholm expand upon his practice, the amount of talent at comics festivals compared to Art Basel — and the interdisciplinary field of uncomics. Be sure to first listen to our previous episode for the full picture!
Warren Craghead is a featured artist in the Uncomics anthology, out now!
The galleries below only cover the works discussed in this artist talk. You are strongly encouraged to visit the artist’s website, which contains links to his multitude of project sites and very active social accounts. Warren’s books and zines are available from his own site, as well as from Leaf & Signal.
The Uncomics podcast is edited and produced by Allan Haverholm. Music by Allan Grønvall Pedersen. All content is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license.
Ley Lines no.2, Golden Smoke (2015)
A furious tour through Art Basel Miami:
Une Calligramme (2009)
Published in the Abstract Comics anthology.
- Warren Craghead’s sound art
- Gary Panter, Tips on keeping a notebook
- Andrew White and Madeleine Witt (eds), Warmer (out of print, still available as e-book)
- Warren Craghead (ed.), Double Nickels Forever, a tribute to The Minutemen
- Richard McGuire, Here
- Elizabeth Hill Boone, Stories in red and black: Pictorial Histories of the Aztec and Mixtec